PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pre-made Butterfly Kit

I've decided not to do custom orders when the baby comes...I will eventually when I know what I'm doing...so I'm stocking up on pre-made kits! Also, I'm working really hard at getting my scrapbook store up and running before she comes. If you haven't already, enter my blog contest to guess when little Riley Sage will make her appearance!

Another thing, I've finished AngelinaFong Design's blog. Check it out and be sure to follow her! I love reading her updates...she's a lot more creative with words than I am :) http://www.angelinafongdesigns.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Awww I feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with you on a custom order before the baby comes! I can't wait to see pics of Riley Sage! (what a beautiful name!)

    ReplyDelete