PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

New Work!

I've been really excited to put this logo up because I think it turned out great! It was definitely a joint effort to create the perfect logo for her shop. She doesn't have anything listed yet, but I keep checking because I know she has great taste (obviously, she chose me as a designer lol). Check out her new banner and avatar at www.modmomME.etsy.com:
Visit www.agraceunlimited.etsy.com for great hand-sewn pillows, blankets, burp cloths, etc. I got this blanket from her in pink and it is so awesome! It's so soft and I'm sure my baby will love it! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23710600
She actually liked my swirly tree card so much that she wanted a logo based on it...so I delivered :) I also used my tree design to create her business card...This can be done with ANY of my invitations!

3 comments:

  1. Erin, I could not tell you enough just how much I LOVE my logo! I am so happy that I choose you to design my logo because I doubt I would be this happy it were designed by anyone else. I promise that I will have some items listed soon. I want to have a store full of items before officially opening. You can look forward to seeing nursing covers, nursing clips, paci clips, sippy cup straps, burp cloths, tote/diaper bags, diaper clutch, changing pad, momME clutch, wristlet keychains/keyfobs, and possibly baby blankets! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My blog is going to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the logo you designed for her shop. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete