PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

PLEASE READ!!!

After much debate and TONS of hours of work, I have created a NEW BLOG.  


I have finally decided to reveal my new blog and new identity to my loyal fans.  You can see my new identity on my blog, etsy shop, and facebook fan page.

I am not going to be posting anymore from this blog and will delete it in a couple weeks.  I have exported my old posts onto my new blog, so you can see everything there.  Please be sure to follow me on my new blog!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just came by your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    http://layoutseed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the psychological point of view, fear is defined as one of the basic senses or emotions that man feels. However, it may accompany anger, pleasure, grieve, or sadness. graphics design is my passion

    ReplyDelete